As we welcome ModSpace customers to WillScot, we want to make sure the transition is as effortless as possible. Here are the answers to a few of our most frequently asked questions along with some tips and links to help you. To download our Doing Business With WillScot guide, click here.
When was ModSpace acquired?
- WillScot completed the acquisition of ModSpace on August 15, 2018. You can read more about the deal here.
Who is WillScot?
- WillScot is the leading provider of temporary space and storage solutions. Working from 120+ locations across North America, we have more than 2,000 experts serving more than 40,000 customers with over 80 million square-feet of assets ready to mobilize. We are focused on making it easy for you to get the temporary workspace you need, configured exactly how you need, delivered and set up when and where you need it. We handle the details so you can focus on what you do best – working your project, being productive and meeting your goals. Our solutions are ready to work, so from day one you are ready to work. See Our Approach In Action
For customers that currently have a ModSpace unit on lease...
How do I request service?
How do I request a unit return?
How do I request a relocation?
Will the terms and conditions of my lease change?
- No. If you currently have a ModSpace unit on rent, standard ModSpace terms and conditions will apply until the end of your lease.
How do I pay my ModSpace issued invoice?
- Beginning March 4th, 2019 please remit payment directly to Williams Scotsman for all Modspace issued invoices. For more information, click here.
Will there be any changes to the way I'm invoiced?
- Beginning January 1, 2019, all invoices will be issued by Williams Scotsman. ModSpace will suspend invoice generation as of December 31, 2018,
- For more detailed information, click here.
Will there be any changes to the way I pay my invoice?
- In addition to receiving a new invoice, you also have new ways to pay. For detailed information and options, click here.
- For a copy of our W-9, click here.
What insurance requirements should I be aware of?
- Lessor Requirements: Williams Scotsman requires property and general liability insurance coverage for all equipment and value added products. Please refer to the Insurance Certificate Requirements document for guidance. Direct all insurance related inquiries to: Insurance@willscot.com.
- Optional General Liability Program: Effective the date of your first invoice from Williams Scotsman, the carrier associated with your Optional GL Insurance coverage will change from Philadelphia Insurance Company (PHLY) to American Southern General Insurance Company. This transition will be seamless and without any lapse in coverage. You will continue to be invoiced for this protection until (1) your lease terminates, or (2) you request, in writing, it be discontinued.
Where can I obtain a copy of your certificate of insurance?
- To print or download a copy of our US Certificate of Insurance, click here.
- To print or download a copy of our CA Certificate of Insurance, click here.
Who do I contact to lease additional units?
Not sure who to call?