24' x 8' Office Trailer
LET'S HELP YOU GET READY TO WORK.
Or call:REQUEST A QUOTE
About Our Mobile Offices
Our 24' x 8' mobile office trailer provides 160 sq. ft. of mobile office space and is made with durable, high-quality materials that meet national and state building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing codes. Supported by the best customer service in the industry, this model provides a wide-open floorplan and can accommodate an optional restroom for added convenience. We also offer the Essentials to ensure your portable office trailer is ready to work from day one.
Our 24' x 8' mobile office trailer:
- Creates a secure, more efficient jobsite for any project
- Can be easily relocated from one job to the next
- Provides onsite meeting space to facilitate face-to-face meetings
- Accommodates engineers, architects and road crews during various phases of a project
- Furnishes onsite working space for subcontractors as well as shelter from inclement weather
- Offers personnel onsite convenience facilities such as kitchens, break rooms and restrooms
When you have access to comfortable, convenient office space, your business operations flow more seamlessly. Our 24' x 8' mobile office trailers can help keep your operations on track and moving forward. No matter what space challenge you are trying to solve, you can be confident our mobile office trailers meet your needs.
- Length: 24' Long (including hitch)
- Width: 8' Wide
- Aluminum or wood siding
- I-Beam frame
- Standard drip rail gutters
- Gypsum ceiling
- Paneled walls
- Vinyl tile floor
- Fluorescent ceiling lights
- Breaker panel
- Electric baseboard heat and thru-wall AC unit or combination heat/AC unit
- Horizontal slider windows
- Vision panel door with standard lock or steel door with dead bolt lock
- Optional restroom
VIEW SAMPLE FLOORPLANSDownload Spec Sheet
Availability varies by branch location. Not all products are guaranteed to be in stock. Products are shown with all available features and may vary. Additional products and features may be available. Contact a representative for more information on what products and features are currently available near you.