Alaska Workforce Housing
From rainforest to sub-arctic regions, Alaska is a vast, isolated area with virtually no infrastructure. As such, its extreme environment and geography create unique challenges. Because the western part of the state is only accessible by barge or sea lift, servicing it requires the right equipment, chartering the right transportation and overcoming tides, ice and seasonal extremes. When your business requires temporary office space, storage or modular work camps, no matter the location, WillScot is here to deliver.
Our extensive inventory of high quality modular solutions is constructed using durable, high-grade materials that meet or exceed local building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing codes and is supported by the best customer service in the industry. As a trusted supplier, we provide innovative and economical solutions to customers of all sizes and in varying industries. From local start-ups to multinational corporations, our lease, purchase and lease-to-purchase plans fit any budget. As your needs shift or change, your temporary space can be easily reconfigured, expanded or relocated.
MODULAR DORMITORY & SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS
Whether you seek accommodations for one or several thousand, our local team of experts is available to discuss your unique requirements and provide an appropriate solution to comfortably and affordably house your workforce including field workers and executive staff. From interiors with basic functionality to designing custom-finishes, we offer a wide range of sleeper units, bunkhouses, barracks, dormitory complexes and side-by-side camps.
Our sleeping accommodations include:
- Sleeper units that ideally house smaller groups of four to ten employees
- Dormitory complexes configurable to accommodate any size workforce with single or two-story options available
- Side-by-side camps that are designed for quick assembly, ease of dismantle and relocation
MODULAR KITCHEN & DINING FACILITIES
Kitchen and dining accommodations are a critical component to workforce camps. Keeping your workforce fed nutritiously helps keep them safer and more productive on the job. Whether you need to meet the dining needs of a few or several hundred workers, our modular complexes are multi-functional and can be fully equipped with kitchen/food preparation areas, storage areas, cafeteria-style seating areas and commercial grade appliances including stoves, ranges, dishwashers, refrigerators and freezers.
Our modular dining solutions:
- Provide a multi-functional dining area that scales with your workforce needs
- Range from a basic cafeteria-style seating area to a custom, commercial grade facility complete with catering services
- Provide a clean, comfortable, spacious environment to keep your workforce nourished