60' x 24' Modular Office Trailer
LET'S HELP YOU GET READY TO WORK.
Or call:REQUEST A QUOTE
About our Modular Office Trailers
Does your business require more square footage than our single-wide mobile office trailers? Do you have more space on your site to work with? If you answered yes, then our section modular offices are the perfect solution. Supported by the best customer service in the industry, our 60' x 24' section modular office provides 1,344 sq. ft. of office space and is made with durable, high-quality materials that meet national and state building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing codes. Standard and customized floorplans are available and allow you the flexibility to reconfigure, expand or relocate as your needs change. The Essentials offer a variety of options to ensure your section modular office is ready to work from day one.
Consider our 60' x 24' section modular office when you need space for a jobsite contractor’s office, sales or retail outlet, administrative office, swing space during renovations or new construction, medical facility or visitor center.
Our 60' x 24' section modular office:
- Creates a secure, efficient office environment
- Can be easily relocated or reconfigured as your needs change
- Provides onsite office space and conference areas to facilitate meetings
- Offers personnel all the conveniences of a traditional office in a modular setting
- Is ideal for larger, temporary or permanent, applications
No matter what space challenge you are trying to solve, you can be confident our section modular office buildings and complexes meet your needs. Our 60' x 24' section modular office can help keep your operations on track and moving forward.
- Length: 60' Long (including hitch)
- Width: 24' Wide
- Fluorescent ceiling lights
- Breaker panel
- Aluminum or wood siding
- I-Beam frame
- Standard drip rail gutters
- Central HVAC
- Gypsum ceiling or T-grid suspended ceiling
- Paneled walls
- Vinyl tile floor
- Optional restroom
- Private office(s)
- Horizontal slider windows
- (2) Vision panel doors with standard locks or (2) steel doors with dead bolt locks
VIEW SAMPLE FLOORPLANSDownload Spec Sheet
Availability varies by branch location. Not all products are guaranteed to be in stock. Products are shown with all available features and may vary. Additional products and features may be available. Contact a representative for more information on what products and features are currently available near you. If you are looking for a more permanent solution, we also offer a variety of used trailers for sale.