The WillScot Property Damage Waiver provides coverage for buildings from vandalism, fire damage or acts of God. It provides exactly the coverage you need and none of what you don’t.
When events are outside your control and disaster strikes your jobsite, you’ll likely have a lot on your hands to worry about besides your office space. For a few dollars a month you can help minimize your exposure to financial risk that could save you thousands of dollars. When added, it is billed directly on your monthly lease, resulting in less paperwork for you.
Even if your company has its own property insurance policy, it makes good business sense to add the WillScot Damage Waiver. Here’s why:
- Our waiver deductible (between $300 - $4,000 depending on size) is likely much lower than your company’s standard insurance deductible.
- The Waiver protects against any cost increase or negative rating to your company’s current policy in the event of a claim.
- The Waiver covers all WillScot owned equipment and is effective immediately upon delivery.*
- WillScot is the claim manager in the event of an incident – we make it quick and easy to file and repair/replace thus minimizing your downtime.
- Provides protection and piece-of-mind for a very low monthly out-of-pocket cost.
*The waiver does not cover damages due to negligence.