WillScot Service Guide
This guide is intended to help you quickly resolve minor issues, easily request help whenever you need it, avoid end of lease charges and much more. Most needs can be addressed quickly using the information right here. But if you still prefer to give us a call or submit a service request online, we're happy to help.
Know Your Unit Number
For faster service, please have your unit number available to submit a service request online or by phone. This number can be found in the following locations on your building.
- Exterior - On the hitch of the unit, door side
- Interior – On the Service Guide, just inside the exterior door closest to the hitch
- Interior – On the outside or inside cover of the electrical panel, typically this panel is found in the office closest to the hitch
What is included with your lease?
Your lease includes service calls by WillScot and its authorized subcontractors for repairs resulting from routine wear and tear of the building and equipment (not including HVAC filters, fire extinguishers, fuses/breakers & light bulbs).
Your lease does not include:
- Service performed by vendors or individuals other than WillScot
- Janitorial services
- Routine maintenance
- Service charges for repairs resulting from:
- Damage from your failure to promptly report water leaks
- Improper or inadequate:
- maintenance or cleaning of the building and floor
- electrical service/power
- mechanical service
- Theft and vandalism
- Accident, negligence, extreme weather or acts of God
Note: If you elected the property damage waiver, 3 and 4 are included in your lease.