We understand the government’s needs for a quality space solution that adheres to strict budget and time constraints. Our modular buildings offer an ideal solution that results in a faster time to occupancy and provides maximum flexibility.
To help simplify procurement, we offer a variety of mobile offices and modular building solutions for purchase or lease through our GSA Multiple Award:
|238910||Installation and Site Preparation Services|
|332311P||Pre-Engineered and Prefabricated Buildings and Structures for Storage Solutions|
|532490P||Lease/Rental of Pre-Engineered/Prefabricated Buildings and Structures|
|ANCRA||Ancillary Repairs and Alterations|
|OLM||Order Level Materials|
Our GSA Schedule Contract GS-07F-0257M can also support state and local agencies under the following programs:
- Disaster Recovery Purchasing Program (Section 833 of the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act)
- National Wildland Fire Program (Approval from the USDA required along with a cooperative agreement from State Forester)
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Federal Grants During Public Health Emergencies (Section 319 of Public Health and Services Act)
We accept government purchase cards and are registered as a large business in the Dun & Bradstreet and the System for Award Management (SAM) registration database.
- DUNS: 003100542
- Cage Code: 6H793
- FEIN/TIN: 520665775
- All U.S. branches have a unique DUNS number and cage code
To learn more about our GSA Contract terms and conditions, download our WillScot’s Contractor Catalog on GSA Advantage.