Williams Scotsman's ground-level mobile units offer convenience and quick access to onsite office space for personnel and materials. The 40x8' size is just right for containing building supplies on construction sites, housing necessary equipment on military bases for drill teams, or providing a convenient office location on park grounds. These versatile units can be quickly and easily set up.
- General: Skid-mounted office/storage unit is constructed using one-trip ISO shipping container
- Floor: Tile with vinyl wall base
- Roof structure: Prefinished interior ceiling panel with matching battens
- Wall construction: Exterior panels are white with green trim/border color
- Electrical: All wiring is MC Cable and concealed in the office area. Each unit is equipped with distribution panels, 120/208/230V. 1 ph. Duplex receptacles are provided in each office, with two GFCI outlets provided in the rear storage area. Toggle type switches are provided by the exterior personnel door to control interior lighting
- HVAC: Environmentally controlled with heat and AC in the office area
- Insulation R- Values: Roof - R-13; Walls - R-13
- Windows: High single-glazed window with mill finish aluminum frame, vinyl blinds, insect screens and exterior steel window guards made of welded steel with tamper-proof screws for easy replacement
- Exterior door: Each unit has a single personnel door constructed of hollow metal frame, insulated hollow metal door with commercial hardware. Closer, exterior leverset, kickplate and deadbolt are provided
- Interior door: Insulated hollow metal door mounted inside hollow metal frame. Keyed leverset office-side lock is provided
Request a quote
GoSpace models and availability vary by location. Contact your local Williams Scotsman branch for more details.
Many additional Williams Scotsman products, accessories, services and parts are available at the branch offices, and not included on this search. Products are shown with all available features. Products shown are not guaranteed to be in stock. Contact a Williams Scotsman sales representative for a listing of products and features available.